Post Mix Concrete (Pallet - 70 Bags)
Post mix concrete (postmix) is a rapid setting pre-mixed concrete supplied on 20kg showerproof sacks for fixing concrete, metal or wooden fence posts, gate posts and railings.
Our Post Mix Pallet deal includes 70 bags of 20kg bags, and includes DELIVERY and VAT.
Availability on Post Mix Concrete
We always keep post mix concrete in stock and can usually accommodate a next day delivery service if the product is ordered before 1pm.
For orders of multiples pallets or for a competitive loose load delivery price please contact our sales team on 029 2085 5753.
Why use post mix concrete from Procter?
Most fence and gate posts need to be secured into holes by using concrete. Traditionally fence erectors have had two options:
- Mix sand and cement on-site
- Get a supplier to deliver ready mixed concrete
Post mix concrete has lots of benefits over these traditional options:
- Supplied in 20Kg strong shower proof non-slip bags
- No waste of time on site either going to collect ready-mix from a local depot or waiting for a delivery to arrive
- No waste of concrete, even if you get a bit more 'just-in-case' what you do not need, you can use on the next job
- Ready to use, no mixing required on site, a correct mix every time making sure the posts are secure
- Postmix sets in 5-10 minutes and fully hard within hours.
Please select all options.